sexta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2015

10 frases mais marcantes de musicas dos U2

“Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief / All kill their inspiration and sing about their grief” (cada artista é um canibal, cada poeta é um ladrão / Todos matam a sua inspiração e cantam sobre a sua dor) The Fly, Achtung Baby

“You ask me to enter / But then you make me crawl / And I can’t be holding on / To what you got / When all you got is hurt” ( pedes-me para entrar / Mas depois fazes-me rastejar / E não posso estar a segurar / Para o que tens / Quando tudo que tens é dor) One, Achtung Baby

“You stop in for a pack of cigarettes / You don’t smoke, don’t even want to / Hey now, check your change” ( paras para um maço de cigarros / não fumas, nem queres / Hey verifica o teu troco) Stay, Zooropa

“I could never take a chance / Of losing love to find romance / In the mysterious distance / Between a man and a woman” ( nunca teria a oportunidade / de perder o amor para encontrar o romance / na misteriosa distância / entre um homem e uma mulher) A Man and A Woman, HTDAAB“

"My hands are tied / My body bruised, she’s got me with / Nothing to win and Nothing left to lose” ( Minhas mãos estão amarradas / Meu corpo machucado, ela tem-me com / Não há nada a ganhar e nada a perder) With or Without You, The Joshua Tree

“All is quiet on New Year’s Day  / A world in white gets underway / I want to be with you / Be with you night and day” (tudo está tranquilo no dia de Ano Novo / Um mundo em branco começa em curso /  quero estar contigo / Estar contigo noite e dia) New Year’s Day, War

“If I could, I would let it go, this desperation, dislocation / Separation, condemnation, revelation / In temptation, isolation, desolation” ( Se eu pudesse, eu deixava-o ir, este desespero, luxação / Separação, condenação, revelação / Em tentação, o isolamento, a desolação) Bad, The Unforgettable Fire

“You got to cry without weeping / Talk without speaking / Scream without raising your voice” (tens que chorar sem chorar / Palestra sem falar / gritar sem levantar a voz)  Running To Stand Still, The Joshua Tree

“Touch me / Take me to that other place / Reach me / I know I’m not a hopeless case” ( Toca-me / Leva-me para aquele outro lugar / Alcança-me / Eu sei que não sou um caso perdido) Beautiful Day, ATYCLB

“Jesus never let me down / You know Jesus used to show me the score / Then they put Jesus in show business / Now it’s hard to get in the door” ( Jesus nunca me decepcionou / Sabes que Jesus usou para me mostrar a pontuação / de seguida, colocaram Jesus no espetáculo / Agora é difícil chegar à porta) If God Will Send His Angels, POP

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange